1. Students must come to school neatly dressed, in their complete school uniform.
2. The child must carry his/her diary & I-card to school every day.
3. Students are expected to reach the school at least 10minutes before the starting time.
4. Frequent late-comers will be sent home.
5. Students are not permitted to brings objectionable material to school e.g. magazine, video game, mobile phone, & electronic gadgets, etc.
6. Students are not permitted to wear ornaments, use expensive wrist watches, apply heena /nail paints/fancy clips/bands etc.
7. The girls, who have got their ears pierced, will wear only small studs.
8. Kindly send a diary note seeking appointment in case you would like to meet the educator.
9. On all Saturday parents can come and meet the concerned educator, between 9:00am to 12:00am , by taking prior appointment.
10. The Child should carry his/her tiffin and other articles required in the morning , as the school shall not accept any items sent through servants or friends during working hours due to security reasons.
11. Leave will be sanctioned only against the prescribed leave application form.
12. No child shall be permitted to leave early unless it is a medical emergency.
13. Medical leave will only be granted on provision of a medical certificate by a competent authority.
14. A student suffering from any infection disease must observe the prescribed period of quarantine before returning to the class , after submitting a medical fitness certificate from a competent authority.
15. The affected child would not be allowed to come to school even if there is an examination.