1. Students who have attended recognized English medium school and are able to receive instructions in English at respective levels are considered for admission. Admission normally takes place in April on the basis of entrance tests and interviews. Applications for admissions are entertained only for the classes in which vacancies are anticipated. Registrations can be closed at any time at the discretion of the principal.
2. Transfer case like new students coming into the city on transfer are considered for admission in the month of July, subject to the conditions mentioned above.
3. REGISTRATION does NOT guarantee admission which will be subject to suitability and availability of vacancies.
4. Admission to the school is subject to the condition that consolidated fees for the Year will have to be paid, if the student is withdrawn at any time later then the 30th of June.
5. A student will not be enrolled in any class until they produce a transfer certificate Of the school last attended.